Sophomore Year: The Sequel Nobody Asked For
So, sophomore year of college starts soon, and honestly… I couldn’t help but wonder: am I emotionally prepared for year two, or am I just really good at pretending I have it together?
Because somehow I blinked and went from “OMG I’m a freshman!” to “Wait… I’m a sophomore?” Excuse me? Who authorized this character development?
Surprisingly, I’m actually more excited about my classes than anything else. Maybe this is growth. Maybe I’ve finally lost the plot. Either way, I’m choosing to call it personal development.
In this chapter, I’m hoping for two things: growth and elation. I want to learn, evolve, romanticize the little things, and hopefully figure out what the hell I’m doing along the way.
Because if sophomore year has taught me anything before it’s even started, it’s that growing up doesn’t come with a manual.
Apparently, it just comes with a syllabus.

i love itππ
ReplyDelete