I'm currently majoring in the art of pretending I have my life together while simultaneously forgetting assignment deadlines, buying another cute notebook I definitely don't need, and convincing myself that an overpriced strawberry matcha is an essential life expense.
This little corner of the internet is where I'm documenting the beautiful mess that is becoming a grown-up.
Think of it as a diary, but with better outfits.
I'm learning how to balance college classes, responsibilities, friendships, family, self-care, and the occasional identity crisis that seems to arrive every Tuesday around 11 p.m. Some days I feel like I've got everything figured out. Other days I accidentally spend forty-five minutes reorganizing my Pinterest boards instead of studying biology.
Balance? We're working on it.
When I'm not trying to survive college, you'll probably find me obsessing over fashion, convincing myself that baby pink is a personality trait, romanticizing my life with a cute outfit, or searching for the city's best matcha like it's an Olympic sport.
I'm equally fascinated by science and skincare ingredients, which means I can somehow spend an hour reading about DNA replication and then another hour researching why niacin amide is fighting for its life on TikTok.
My comfort zone is somewhere between early 2000s television and hopeless romantic novels. Give me iconic outfits, dramatic love triangles, witty one-liners, coffee dates, bookstores, and characters making questionable life decisions, and suddenly everything feels right in the world.
I wholeheartedly believe getting dressed can fix at least 37% of your problems.
The remaining 63% might require therapy...or another matcha.
This blog is for anyone who's trying to figure things out without pretending to have all the answers. It's for the girls learning that growing up isn't a straight line, adulthood doesn't come with instructions, and sometimes the best thing you can do is laugh when life inevitably humbles you.
We'll talk fashion, beauty, college life, books, science rabbit holes, pop culture, relationships, routines, and all the tiny moments that make your twenties (or almost twenties) feel magical even when they're messy.
So grab your favorite drink, get comfortable, and welcome to my little pink corner of the internet.
We're figuring it out together...preferably in a cute outfit.
πmy little pink corner of the internet

No comments:
New comments are not allowed.